This course provides clear guidance on how to conduct an OHSAS 18001 audit. It allows delegates to quickly understand how to audit an OHSAS 18001 management system.
The course comprises of 6 core modules, utilizing audio, video and interactive slides as part of a unique training solution. Quizzes are included throughout the course, testing delegates as they learn.
A fully-online case study provides practical experience of gathering information, analysing audit situations and writing up non-conformances.
Delegates are supported throughout the course via email and telephone – with expert feedback available from course author John Marsden.
The course is fully accredited by IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health).
OHSAS 18001 training – accredited by IOSH
Learn in your own time.
No classes to attend.
- Module 1 – Introduction to the course. Why conduct an OHSMS audit?
- Module 2 – Understanding OHSAS 18001 Planning Elements
- Module 3 – Implementing OHSAS 18001
- Module 4 – Checking and Reviewing OHSAS 18001
- Module 5 – Planning the OHSMS Audit
- Module 6 – The OHSMS Audit – Conducting and reporting
- Case Study – Interpret and report nonconformances using our multi-media investigation