ISO 45001 Training Course
The first-ever online ISO 45001 training course for auditors. Delegates will be able to update to the new ISO 45001 Auditor Course at no extra cost.Book now
We are made significant changes to the old course content and this is now our new ISO 45001 Auditor Course. It has already been submitted to IOSH so we can continue with the great relationship we have with this organisation. The amount of work required to update the current course was huge, but now the online course has been launched and delegates are now able to go online and do this exciting new course.
The new course provides clear guidance on how to conduct an ISO 45001 audit. As before, it comprises of 6 core modules, utilizing audio, video and interactive slides as part of a unique training solution. Quizzes are included throughout the course, testing delegates as they learn.
A fully-online case study provides practical experience of gathering information, analysing audit situations and writing up non-conformances.
Delegates are supported throughout the course via email and telephone – with expert feedback available from course author John Marsden.
The course being reviewed as part of approval by IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health).
ISO 45001 online training – currently being reviewed for approval by IOSH (October 2018).
Learn in your own time.
No classes to attend. Excellent feedback from delegates
- Module 1 – Introduction to the course. Why conduct an OHSMS audit?
- Module 2 – Understanding ISO 45001 Planning Elements
- Module 3 – Implementing ISO 45001
- Module 4 – Checking and Reviewing ISO 45001
- Module 5 – Planning the OHSMS Audit
- Module 6 – The OHSMS Audit – Conducting and reporting
- Case Study – Interpret and report nonconformances using our multi-media investigation